Tuesday, February 19, 2013

David Ratcliffe Feterston Thursday 28th March from 10am-4.30pm

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MEDIUM/CLAIRVOYANT/PSYCHIC? WE HAVE MEDIUMS/CLAIRVOYANTS AND PSYCHICS AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE SITTINGS AND READINGS- David will be at the Alternative World Spiritual Centre on Thursday 28th March from 10am-4.30pm There is limited space for 6 readings on this day. If you would like to book a reading with David Please call Jason on 0034 677114989 or send an e.mail to info@alternative-world.org to arrange a time for an Appointment. Readings cost 60,00 euros and run for 30 minutes About David Ratcliffe Feterston “I am a Psychic medium, personal health mentor and healer . At the age of 21 I moved from the Northwest of England to Paignton in South Devon. It was at Paignton Spiritualist Center that I trained and developed my mediumistic abilities. I have been an international psychic medium for the last 15 years. I really enjoy demonstrating and teaching mediumship and connecting people with their departed loved ones.Through my psychic abilities I give insight into past ,present and future issues. I am also a qualified yoga teacher through the Sivananda Yoga centre and a qualified personal health mentor incorporating Hypnotherapy, Regression, Meditation and various different detoxification and healing procedures that balances the Mind, Body Spirit equilibrium.

No comments: